Environoc Seed Treatment
Biodyne Environoc Seed Treatment is our breakthrough microbial technology that delivers a team of all-organic, naturally-occurring microbes to the soil to promote a quick, strong, and sustained germination process. We do this by optimizing the fundamental soil-plant relationship by employing the microbial community to work alongside organic acids to enhance biological enzyme production - fueling a more robust, more vigorous root mass and plant stand. With Environoc Seed Treatment added to your soil, your soil’s nitrogen, phosphorus, and iron levels soar - providing your rhizosphere with the most valuable collection of macro-nutrients possible for enhanced crop production.
1.5-2.0 oz/50 lbs of seed
SEED GERMINATION-SPECIFIC BENEFITS:
- Minimize the time it takes for seeds to germinate
- Improve germination success rates in warm, cold, or saturated soils
- Optimize soil cycling and nutrient release in your soil’s rhizosphere
- Enhance surfactant production for reduced surface tension
- Maximize micronutrient production
- Specialized degradation capabilities
- Pesticide and Herbicide Digestion
- Cellulose Digestion
- Lignin Digestion
- Polymeric Carbohydrate Digestion
- Wax & Oil Digestion
WHAT ARE THE AGRONOMISTS SAYING?
Environoc Seed Treatment adds Environoc 401's technology to your field if in-furrow capabilities are not available. It's also a great way to place the bacteria closest to the seed. This product is very popular on soybeans
Contact us today for a customized crop nutrition solution that will work best with your needs. With their unmatched service, the BW Fusion agronomists are with you every step of the way to find a better crop nutrition solution.